Tuesday, March 18, 2008

John Kerry and Obama.

John Kerry came to meet with our editorial board yesterday. I've met him briefly before, and seen him talk once in person at the Providence Journal Follies. After some truly hilarious jokes, he went into a not-so-hilarious stump session for Obama that night.

The stumping continued on Monday when he talked with the editors. I would like to add that I talked to him briefly about the half marathon I ran the previous day, which Bob Unger had just brought up. I admit I felt like a little kid again, talking to a grown-up.

I think it was interesting that he would say Obama has advantages just because he's black.

Either way, he's a nice guy in person. Tall, relaxed, well-informed.


1 comment:

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

Wasn't John Kerry in the little river band for a while?

Also that you for answering the inquiry about the Traveling Wilburys