Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CANADA!

Last week, the mysterious forces at Big Nazo asked me to go along with them on their Canadian tour. As a dedicated denizen of the road, my heart yearned. It's only a few cities, and the troupe will be traveling through the air and sleeping in hotels, as opposed to vans and vans, respectively, as can be the case.

At first, I practically ignored the dates on the schedule. I have a job; I can't just leave for three weeks. After some e-mails and a convincing phone call, I figured I would see what I could do at work. Somewhat miraculously, I was granted the time. (I only have two weeks of vacation a year.)

So We leave May 13 for what could be an epic adventure. Mostly children's festivals in the cities of Ottawa and Vancouver. I've enjoyed traveling and performing with the Nazo cats so far. It can be exhausting, but it's rewarding. It keeps my creative juices flowing.

A few notes about this blog:

I installed Google Analytics on this page. I wanted to see how many people were reading. I was thrilled to see that I have had six viewers! I understand that a few of them are me, but that's honestly more than I though I would have.

I haven't sent this to more than two or three people, and I haven't put up links anywhere. I'm sort of soft-opening it, which I'm also doing with some of my new videos. Eventually, I want this to be the clearing house for all my projects, and maybe I'll get the design of this thing figured out by then too. (If you haven't noticed, the header keeps changing.)

Anyway, live long and prosper.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

seven viewers!

wildhoney said...

8 viewers!!

Have a blast in Canada

Tom Thomson said...

Yo-Stu
Have a great time in Canada. I know that all the kids with whom you share will be entranced.

TT

Anonymous said...

Have fun. just bring 10 bucks, you can totally live like a queen (or king) on 10 bucks in Canada :O)!

I wish I was apart of the big nazo. I could be a piece of broccoli or a tall carrot!