Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Trouble me

I intended this blog to be a place to write about my life, among other things. I also intended it to be a light-hearted telling of my story, which would certainly be a comedy if it ever became a movie.

I'll get to the funny stuff later, I guess.

I met Natalie a few times late in 2007, she lived in the apartment below an old friend, Erin Sheppard. We chatted briefly.

I was a busy man on New Years Eve, appearing in four shows and dancing with a near excess of ladies. One of those ladies was Natalie Garcia.

A week later we talked more at a party in said apartment building. Mutual attraction and interests came to light; we started dating soon after. Of course things went well at first. We hung out, had dinner, watched the occasional movie. Since we were both runners, we also found great training partners in each other.

Natalie works at a newspaper too; she's a fellow for the Providence Journal. Her fellowship ends in June, something I could never get out of my mind. I think that's one of the biggest reasons it came to an end last night.

I don't intend this space to be a just a social journal, but I figured I should record these events in case I need to reference them later.

So ladies...

No comments: