Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shorty Baby Girl #1

Yo shorty baby girl at the table
making me write rhymes like some fables
holla at ya coming out the movie
Check out the museums we hit the Louvie

Yeah I'm layin sweet rhymes on your facebook page
making sweet music like thugged out John Cage
beats so sweet they could be the Whole Foods rage
conjuring hits like a James Brown Warcraft mage


This aint' the time for nice and slow.
Can't you feel my flow? Make that dough?
Take you to the show and let you know
my star is so bright it's about to blow.
My funds like plants they always grow.
So many seeds I sew holla like whoa.
Playin tic tac toe with a dinosau'
let him win though
I need those limbs, yo
So I can get you on the dance flo'
See my moves and you gonna need mo
Flailing so tight when we get low
I'm friend not foe
Wind me up and let me go
Don't let them call you a ho
You so classy.
-Ill Lupo

No comments: