Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not posting, living

It's true, I haven't posted in way too long. I have no excuse, frankly I've been wasting so much of my time reading, playing frisbee, lounging at the beach and enjoying the company of family and friends.

Anyway I'm up late talking with my contacts in the ever-important GI Joe community, Tom Jacks and Johnny Turk, or whatever their weird pseudonyms are. I actually still refer to them as other nom de plumes.

I've found a beach with lots of sea glass, I'm thinking I'll start collecting it so I can grow plants amongst it, or something. I have to take care of this plant someone gave me, some kind of contest.

I'm hoping this small post will help me build some momentum towards the time when I wrote more regularly.

GOTTA KEEP MY EDGE UP!

1 comment:

Johnny Turk said...

Sir, while I think your an alright guy, you and I have never once had a conversation, but I did tell the other guy to ask you about ebay auctions where If I was to bid I'd get either A. nothing or B. broken dreams (A YELLOWED STORM SHADOW)

Best Wishes, Jonathan Wilks Turk. The Wilks is because I tottally killed Abe Lincoln